We're currently seeking Street Team members to help promote House Shoes' debut album. Prizes included!
This is the biggest release for us in Tres' 8 year history! Here's the track list:
1. Let It Go feat. Shafiq Husayn
2. Empire / Get Down
3. Goodfellas To Bad Boys feat. Moe Dirdee / Dank Interlude
4. Dirt feat. Greneberg (Oh No, The Alchemist, Roc Marciano) / Jeedo Interlude
5. Time feat. Big Tone / Hex Interlude
6.Crazy feat. Black Milk, Guilty Simpson / BahBahBahBah
7. Last Breath feat. Nottz, Oh No, MED / Mayer & Shoes
8. Keep On feat. Co$$ aka Cashus King / Helluva
9. Sweet feat. Danny Brown / Noodles
10. So Different feat. Chali 2na / Moody Interlude
11. Everything (Modern Family) feat. Fatt Father / Without You
12. Sunrise feat. Black Spade / Love
13. Trouble feat. Moe Dirdee, MarvWon / Royce Interlude
14. Nails feat. Quelle Chris and Guilty Simpson / Broken
15. Castles (tHE SKY IS OURS) feat. Jimetta Rose / My Brother
16. Cry Now / Gone
17. Roller Coaster feat. Self Says and Fat Albert Einstein
18. Empire Reprise feat. Sam Beaubien of Will Sessions (Bonus Track)
Here's all the info:
Tres and House Shoes fans,
We are currently seeking street team members to assist us in promoting
the upcoming release of House Shoes’ new album “Let It Go”. Help us
spread the word and get a free digital copy of the album, as well as a
chance to win the special prize listed below.
Details: To volunteer send an email to email@example.com with your
name and city in the subject line. Please let us know of any social
media (facebook, twitter, etc.), blogs, or online forums you are a
part of in the body of the email. We will respond by April 16 to our
Please note: while weekly campaigns will be relatively short and
simple, they will be ongoing until the album’s release on June 19.
Street teamers should be ready to actively campaign and show proof of
work when necessary in order to be compensated.
Prize: All volunteers will receive a digital download card to redeem
“Let It Go” online as a thank you. In addition to the digital copy,
the top contributor will receive a signed physical copy of the album
on their choice of vinyl or CD.