alright, just laying down a few guidelines to hopefully make this message board easier to use for everyone...
- please don't discuss a release before it comes out if you have only heard it in an illegal manner. All posts based off leaked music will be deleted.
- If you are new here then please make yourself known to everyone in the welcome topic rather than making a brand new topic.
- Please keep your avatars small - preferably as near as possible to 80x80 pixels, the forum does resize any avatars to that size so 1) it won't look good if your avatar is scaled down too much and 2) if it's too big to begin with it'll still take time to load - we want to be able to read the forum in comfort
- Try to post in the relevant area for what you want to say. There's 5 areas:
Banter (general chit chat), People Under The Stairs specific area, Tech & Digging, members only talk area and suggestions / feedback area. Pretty self-explanatory.
- Before you post a new topic please make sure that there isn't one already open that is relevant to what you want to say. Eg: if there's a topic called 'why I like soap' and it's about why people like soap then don't make a new topic saying 'does anyone else like soap' or even post about soap elsewhere. This means that the board doesn't get cluttered, related things can be found near each other and no-one gets accused of 'spamming' about soap. Also don't be afraid to use the search function.
- Don't post [deliberately] offensive comments because they will be removed, mainly because anyone can read this and we don't want people being sued or just dissed real bad. We want to keep this place chilled.
- If you want to send personal type things then use private messages (check up top), for security and so that everyone else doesn't have to read your irrelevent messages.
- If you have a question for the P and you're making a new topic then please put the question itself or the subject of your question in the title cos otherwise there's loads of topics called 'a question' and no-one knows which one is which.
- Similarly, if you have a question to ask, please check if someone else has already asked it because they most probably have. And before you ask if there's any new tour dates check here, cos if there are any then that's where they'll be.
- Don't get offended if anything gets deleted or moved, it'll only happen when needed however if you got any problems then PM me